Saturday, February 2, 2008

First post!


Welcome to my very first post as a blogger! After years of dreaming and years of practicing on friends and family, I'm actually going to start doing photography professionally. I am working on my new website, but for now, I thought I'd begin with a blog!


The first picture I'm posting I feel is perfect. It's a picture of my son, Joshua. He fell asleep this afternoon on the floor of his room with his head resting on a book entitled, "Blessings Everywhere". What a perfect place to begin. To realize all the many, many blessings I have all around me - my wonderful, supportive husband, my two beautiful children and a brand-new career path! I'm very excited about this new venture. Please check back as there will be new posts and new pictures and prayerfully lots of news over the next few weeks and months!


Till later!
Teresa

2 comments:

emilyp said...

AWESOME!!!!!! I am so proud of you my dear friend and can't wait to have you take pics of my kids when we get to FL! You are so talented and amazing!
Em

Jooter said...

T-
The page looks GREAT!!! Yes, so professional!! Scott & I have always been big fans of your work!! WE can't wait to see your future blogs! GOOD LUCK!!
~Jules